Create sales funnels - What is a sales funnel in digital marketing

Create free sales funnels

Create sales funnels - how to start sales funnel businesses,best courses to earn money online,onlineincomecourse.com,

Create sales funnels in ideas

About 3 years ago, A workshop caught my attention, and this guy was designing his website so fast in just less than 10 min without coding.

What in my mind was why a website can be done without coding. Well to be frank, I was not from IT background. At that time, what my thoughts were, I wish to be like him. In the end, I made a decision to sign up for the course. (Not cheap for me as I just graduate from students)

During the course, I was taught the word “Sales funnel” where you put a dollar in ads, and you will get 2 dollars back when someone purchases your products. Sounds cool right?


The course just teaches about how you can design better, and the software but not too deep in it. Yep, I am an action taker that follows all the steps, learning and implementing.

What struggled me most was how I could make it even more beautiful and eye-catching. However, there are some missing parts that teach on getting clients once you master that skill which is designing.

I started to look over how the past students performed and how they have been doing in order to get clients. The trick over here is to post more and provide value first.

Well, I model it.

Does it work? Yes,

I started with providing design services and offers for free. Initially as a beginner it was totally not a good process.

You have to discover the integration about domain, tech, etc which is sometimes frustrating to move on. And throughout the first, second, third clients, my confidence started to build on and I started to charge for some fee.

However, one day, during a call with a client, he told me that - “Hey Loon, you can design a very beautiful funnel, but with eye catchy landing pages, it won't convert. People won't buy the stuff.

And many thanks to this client with the real feedback that has been given to me. An “AHA moment” strikes.

Because I was happy to find the solution that impacted the client and others. And as I started to go deeper, I realized the core things I excelled at helping more people with the fundamentals of the sales funnel. I wish I knew this earlier to impact more.

Here were the 3 most powerful actions I took to help my clients
1. Second positioning, Looking at their perspective, what problem they would like to solve and go deeply (It could be save their time, their energy)
1. Identify their sales process - What are their funnel steps - The overview
1. Refine their offer - tweak their offer to be sexier
1. Build and launch - Identify the best target audience

Today, I am grateful to be part of this journey and looking forward to help more and impact more.







Introduction: Friends, if you make a mistake in writing, you will be forgiven ! If you need any suggestions, please let me know via email ! Please share the post, give others a chance to know. Thanks for staying ...........

Post a Comment

0 Comments